Friday, June 6, 2008

OOPS!

I didn't get to be a part of the Make Mine Pink "Father's Favorites" Pink Friday after all. I'm visiting my mom in SW Oklahoma and a tornado swept through yesterday evening and we were without power until today. We were lucky not to have any major damage here at her house but parts of the town look like a war zone. I am very thankful that we were spared the worst of it here at the house though. I do have a few items for Father's Day that I will list on my website later today or tomorrow in the Pink Friday category.

Thanks for visiting my blog,
Debbie

1 comment:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I was wondering why you have been out of touch !
Soo happy you are all okay and were spared any major damage.
Be safe driving home.

(())

Powered By Blogger

STATS