Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another kind of blog tag......

I did a Google search just now and found a new blog tag.
This one goes like this:

1. Write the title to your own memoir using six words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs.

My memoir would be titled......"The Best is Yet to Come".

The five blogs I tag are:

1. Francie at The Scented Cottage
2. Jenn at Thrift Shop Romantic
3. Cathy at Treasured Heirlooms
4. Janet at Janet's Creative Pillows
5. Christine at Extra Sprinkles

2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh my, only six words? LOL

Okay will do this for Monday...hmmm only six words....

(())

Unknown said...

Thank you for thinking of me! This sounds like fun. I will work on this asap. Your so cute.
Thanks!
xo
Janet

Powered By Blogger

STATS