Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Movie Reviews


I forgot to mention earlier that while I've been visiting my mom we went out to the movies twice. Funny thing is, I never go to the movies unless I'm here visiting my mom....it's sort of a "girl thing" we do I guess. Last week we saw the new Indiana Jones movie which was noisy but very good....Harrison Ford hasn't lost a bit of his charm. Yesterday we saw the second Narnia movie, Prince Caspian, and it was also very good....and very noisy. Even if talking animals seem a bit strange to you, you will enjoy looking at Ben Barnes a.k.a. Prince Caspian!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many good movies this summer! Beautiful blog too!

Cathy said...

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for confirming that my favorite guy (Harrison) made another great movie. I haven't been to see it yet, but might try to get there this weekend. I really enjoying waiting until I can watch them on DVD at home. I'm such a homebody!

xo
Cathy

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Are you ever going home? I really miss talking to you...but I'm happy you're having a good time with your Mom.
We (daughter,GRANDson) might go see the Indiana Jones movie, if I can get myself out of my pjs LOL.

(())

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie!

Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog. So nice that you go to the movies with your mom. I haven't been to the movies in ages. I usually rent or just watch them on HBO..lol I am dying to see Indiana Jones. My hubby is such a fan of his. I guess he probably did lose some charm,but he doesn't look bad for a 65 yr old. I give him alot of credit. Anyway I look forward to seeing some of these movies soon. Have a funtastic day!
xoxo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Jenn Thorson said...

I'm with you on Harrison Ford. I think he was my very first crush. And still, I find myself liking him all over again.

Hope you're doing well, Debbie! Thanks so much for stopping by the other day. I am so behind on my visiting!!

-Jenn

gail said...

Hi debbie,,, thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog! I havent seen Prince Caspian yet, but really want to.I did see Indiana Jones, and I thought it was good. I loved seeing Sex in the City. Have a great day..pink hugs, gail

Powered By Blogger

STATS