Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I forgot to mention earlier that while I've been visiting my mom we went out to the movies twice. Funny thing is, I never go to the movies unless I'm here visiting my mom....it's sort of a "girl thing" we do I guess. Last week we saw the new Indiana Jones movie which was noisy but very good....Harrison Ford hasn't lost a bit of his charm. Yesterday we saw the second Narnia movie, Prince Caspian, and it was also very good....and very noisy. Even if talking animals seem a bit strange to you, you will enjoy looking at Ben Barnes a.k.a. Prince Caspian!
- ► 2009 (46)
- Ten Commandments for Pets
- PINK FRIDAY TIME - Beach Cottage Decor
- It's another Show 'n Tell Monday!!!
- Summer Giveaway Winner!!!
- It's Pink Friday!
- Another kind of blog tag......
- Today's the day! 2008 SUMMER GARDEN TOUR
- Coming soon......2008 SUMMER GARDEN TOUR
- It's summer! and time for a blog giveaway
- It's almost Pink Friday again!
- Movie Reviews
- Show and Tell Monday
- Recipe of the.....ummmmm.....Week???
- My Trip to SW Oklahoma.......so far
- Pink Friday is almost here again!
- SHOW AND TELL MONDAY
- ▼ June (17)