I'm trying my hand at making a glass Christmas ornament wreath and I can certainly see why these are pricey.....a lot of time goes into making one! (Not to mention burned fingers from the glue gun...ouch!) Here's a picture of my attempt....I still have some embellishing to do but you see the direction I'm going with it. This one is way too fragile to consider mailing so I will sell it from the brick and mortar Cozy Cottage. I made this one on a wreath form but I am going to try my next one on a heavy cardboard form and see how that works. One thing I know for sure.....this is not going to be my creative niche....I'll leave that to the experts!
- ► 2009 (46)
- Show and Tell Monday - It's beginning to look alot...
- Pink Friday - "Coming up roses....."
- Let them eat cake! I've been tagged........
- Show and Tell Monday ~ Ta-Da!
- Pink Friday, October 17th
- The dreaded "C" word........
- Show and Tell Monday
- My New Vintage Bedroom
- SHOW AND TELL MONDAY
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK
- Pink Friday, October 3rd
- ▼ October (11)