Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The dreaded "C" word........

Clutter....who doesn't have some? Well, I was reading my new Romantic Country magazine this morning and I see that Rachel Ashwell (Shabby Chic) is going for a new uncluttered style now. Then I was checking blogs and the Online Handyman has a great article on "de-cluttering".....hmmm, is someone trying to tell me something??? If you are also a clutterbug like me then click on the link to Scott's blog (below) and read how to get started uncluttering your home.

“Who Else Wants to Rid Their Home of Unwanted CLUTTER Forever?”

1 comment:

Snowberry Creek said...

Thanks for posting a link to Scott's article on de-cluttering. I think I need to take a good hard look around and go for it! I have things that no longer have a purpose and I need to get rid of them.

Congratulations, Debbie! You are the winner of the 3 fall soap sampler from A Woman With Scents. You posted about her products on our blog www.snowberrycreek.blogspot.com. Please contact Carol at sales@awomanwithscents.com.

Thanks for reading our blog! ~Debbie

Powered By Blogger

STATS