Thursday, March 20, 2008

Springtime comes to Cozy Cottage



Bunnies, bunnies and more bunnies......and they're all having a party at Cozy Cottage this week! I just added new items to my cottage shop and couldn't wait to give you a peek. Almost everything you see in the slide show is for sale and if you are lucky enough to live close to the real live Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor, please drop by and see us! If it isn't possible for you to drop by but you see something you absolutely just cannot live without please post a comment here and we can discuss how to get in touch so that you can purchase that item online. But best of all, you can just browse the shop and it doesn't cost a dime!

Cozy Cottage wishes you a wonderful Easter and the best Spring ever!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just had a lovely visit to your blog. The music is wonderful too! Good luck to your son and daughter-in-law. Cheers...Pam

Hummingbird Chats said...

I so love your pictures. It is such a joy to visit your blog. Katie

Michelle said...

I am so glad you came to visit me! What cute bunnies! And the cake sounds yummy! Have you ever made frosting by combining a container of cool whip and a small package of instant pudding? I bet it would really be good on that cake! So nice to meet you!

Powered By Blogger

STATS