Friday, August 15, 2008

Things I want...........

I think from time to time I'll post about things that I find that I would love to have in my home. The 1929 Crane farm sink shown here is first on my list. Of course it doesn't help that we remodeled our kitchen a couple of years ago and my husband would disown me if I even mentioned reworking our new cabinets and countertop to fit that sink into our kitchen. So, if you are looking for a really nice old farm sink and live in the area go visit my friend Sue's eBay auction. Happy bidding!!!

3 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Sigh, I had to give one away...but I still have one in the cottage...it had been divided in two and we kept the kitchen on my side.

Sometimes men just don't get it...:)

(())

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...

I love that sink too. Isn't it terrible that we find all kinds of cool things AFTER we do a remodel? You may just have to somehow chip the new sink so you can get the farm sink. Not that I would CONDONE pulling a fast one on Hubby but accidents DO happen. I'm just sayin'............

Deb said...

Nancy....the old sink sold (and at a very good price for Sue I might add!), and I have a new farm sink in my kitchen so I won't complain too much....I have been known to do a complete remodel around one item though....like my bedroom that I'm remodeling all b/c of that pillow I bought from Eileen at Forget-Me-Not Dreams. :)

Hugs,
Debbie

Powered By Blogger

STATS