After taking the summer off from posting my Recipe of the Week, I'm back! This recipe comes from a dear friend, Jan, in North Carolina......sounds wonderful and I can't wait to try it out!
BUFFALO WING CHICKEN DIP
2 large cans of chicken breast meat, drained and shredded
(or two large cooked chicken breast shredded) Costco, BJ's or Sam's Club size cans
Place in pie plate. Pour Buffalo Wing sauce over the chicken to coat it good.
Then place a layer of sour cream over the chicken and a layer of Mexican cheese to coat over the sour cream.
Place in preheated 350* oven for about 10-15 to melt the cheese and get it hot. Let rest about 5 minutes to cool a tad.
Have a large bag of Frieto-Lay Scoops on hand. Eat and enjoy.
- ► 2009 (46)
- "My Favorite Things" - Pink Friday
- Just need ONE more player for "Pay It Forward"
- Recipe of the Week is back again!
- Gotta have bling....
- ~End of Summer Sale~ at Cozy Cottage
- Things I want...........
- "Vintage Linens" featured this Pink Friday at MMP
- Bumping it up.........
- What I've been doing........
- Where's the puppy?
- PAY IT FORWARD
- Vacationing in Maine
- I've been tagged!
- ▼ August (13)