Monday, February 11, 2008

Coming soon....


Next in my line of Cozy Cottage Home Organization Products will be magazine storage boxes. These will be much more attractive than stacks of magazines on top of the coffee table and floor other places we just won't mention right now! Plus, now you will be able to have all of your Romantic Homes, Romantic Country, Victoria, Home Companion, Country Living, Cottage Living, Coastal Living, Tea Time, and all of those other wonderful magazines organized!Keep watching my Little Pink Boutique and Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor this week for the debut of Cozy Cottage Magazine Keepers.

3 comments:

Jenn Thorson said...

Hi, Debbie!
Just dropped by to wish you well, and a Happy Valentine's Day!

I can see you're totally keeping busy with your projects-- not that there was any question of that!

Take care!
-Jenn

Michelle said...

Hi Debbie,
Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog!
Im really enjoying yours!
Happy Valentines Day!
Michelle
xx

Country French Antiques said...

Bonjour Debbie
Merci for your comment on my blog. I'm off to Nashville this weekend so when I return I will be back to read yours!
Have a great weekend>

Powered By Blogger

STATS