Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cozy Cottage gets a facelift

Well, I've never been known for being static.....I just have to have change from time to time! With that said, I've been wanting to give my Cozy Cottage website a facelift for quite a while now and I finally took the plunge, purchased a new template from Pappashop and had it installed over the weekend. Go over and take a peek. I was aiming for a feminine, soothing, elegant atmosphere. What do you think? http://www.shabbycozycottage.com/

I'll be posting a slideshow of all the changes that have been happening at the real live Cozy Cottage before long too.

Have a wonderful week,
Debbie

4 comments:

Eileen & Karen said...

Deb, Your makeover on your site looks fantastic! Congratulations!
Hugs,
Eileen
www.forgetmenotdreams.blogspot.com

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I LOVE it ! It looks great.

Anonymous said...

A change always energizes me! Great makeover.
Hugs, marilyn

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. It's so inviting - makes you want to stay & look around. Well that's me - I love all things beautiful. Well done Debbie :)

Powered By Blogger

STATS