Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Look what I got!


I love it, love it, love it! My father-in-law found this shabby Victorian style mantel curbside today and of course, when I saw it I just had to have it! The smaller part sitting in front goes on top of the mantel and the mirror will have to be replaced but I can already see it installed in the living room at my cottage shop. I will paint it to match the walls and then load it up with all sorts of treasures for my customers. I'll post an "after" picture when I have it all ready. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't blame you.... I would hustle it off to my home faster than your eyes cold see!! What a wonderful find!!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!! Nothing like a good find, and this one is sure to beat the rest for a long time!!

For a store display, it's perfect & such a staple to decorate for each season!!

I want it!!

Powered By Blogger

STATS