I am honored to have been awarded the Honest Scrap award by two of my friends and fellow Make Mine Pinkers, Lynette from Misty Moonlight Creations, and Janet from Janet's Creative Pillows.To accept this award I must thank Lynette and Janet and link to their blogs (which I have done, just click their names!) and list 10 honest things about myself along with a copy of the honest scrap image, and also award 7 other bloggers with the links.
10 Honest Things About Me
1. I enjoy my own company....okay, I know that sounds conceited, but I do.....I have never had any trouble entertaining myself and I'd much rather spend time in my own company that with someone annoying.
2. I love my little dog Beau as much as if he were a little person.
3. I watch reruns of Will & Grace, and Frasier every night before I fall asleep.....I refer to the characters in these shows as "my friends". :)
4. I need to lose weight......a lot of it and fast!
5. I love seafood.....I can eat it twice a day, seven days a week and not get tired of it.....yum! (This may have something to do with #5.) :)
6. I love music from the 70s and 80s!
7. My favorite color is white, any shade of white......but especially creamy antique white.
8. I color my hair......and right now I really need to do it again!
9. Even though I live on a farm, I am a city girl at heart.
10. I am a shopaholic....I love bargain shopping and shopping thrift stores, fleamarkets, yard sales, discount stores.......you name it!
Now I am tagging:
Marie of Savon Marie blog
Francie of The Scented Cottage blog
Andrea of Faded Plains blog
Carrie of Noelle Garrett Designs blog
Debra of Lilli Blue's Vintage Rescues blog
Mo of Mo's Cottage blog
Silena of The Enchanted Valley blog
Happy blogging! :)